Why Social Media Marketing? It’s LIVE!
Social Media has become the darling for marketers. Not only does it allow you to reach an exact demographic, it also allows you to speak directly to your customers while creating interest to potential customers. It’s biggest benefit is flexibility. Unlike print or direct marketing, Social Media can be adjusted within minutes, not weeks or months! It is the best source to present complex products or services whose messages cannot be conveyed in detail within two or three sentences or fixed images.
Here are the top reasons to consider Social Media Marketing.
- Instantly launch new products or services while adjusting to your changing market.
- Allows product or service clarity to potential customers through the use of videos.
- Drive a select targeted demographic to your site or phone.
- It will increase your sites SEO.
- Since your audience is targeted, they are more receptive to your message.
- Generating new customers you never knew existed from post sharing.
- Drive traffic to you during an event, even generating media coverage.
- Develop personal interaction and real relationship building with your audience.
- Leads to the highest conversion rate of any advertising.
- The ROI is unbeatable.
- Build “Brand” recognition and loyalty.
- The least expense, most effective advertising.
These are the benefits of sustaining a social media campaign. Still not sure, consider this…
- Your Competition Is Already Involved. Your competitors are already involved on social media. Don’t let your competitors reap all the benefits while you sit idly by. If your competition is not on social media, that’s even a better a reason to get started—the field is wide open.
- The Sooner You Start, the Sooner You Reap the Benefits. Social media is all about relationship building, and it tends to grow exponentially as your followers tell their friends and so on. Start growing your audience TODAY!
- Potential Losses Are Insignificant. Realistically, there’s little to lose by getting involved in social media. The time and money it takes to create profiles and start posting is usually minimal, compared to other marketing channels. Minimal cost and time will establish your presence NOW!
The longer you wait, the more you have to lose. Social media marketing, when done right, can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions plain and simple… and it’s here to stay! If you’re interested in getting started but aren’t sure where to begin—contact us and we’ll be happy to help!